[Rd] Namespace problem

gb gb at stat.umu.se
Sun Sep 19 18:51:49 CEST 2004

Now I try to add some C and Fortan code to my package, so the NAMESPACE
file is

useDynLib(eha)
importFrom(survival, Surv)
export(mlreg.fit, risksets)

but I get

* checking R files for library.dynam ... OK
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
Error in .try_quietly({ : Error in library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, verbose = FALSE) :
        package/namespace load failed for 'eha'
Execution halted
See section 'Generic functions and methods' of the 'Writing R Extensions'
manual.

I've checked that section, but I am not adding methods to generics, I'm not
writing new generic functions.

If I remove useDynLib(eha), I get no errors or warnings, except that the
example in mlreg.fit.Rd doesn't work (of course).

So what's wrong?

Göran
--
 Göran Broström                    tel: +46 90 786 5223
 Department of Statistics          fax: +46 90 786 6614
 SE-90187 Umeå, Sweden             e-mail: gb at stat.umu.se