[Rd] checking for _non-existing_ documentation entries.

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Thu Sep 16 14:23:05 CEST 2004

Hi!

I have renamed some functions and deleted others. I have noticed that R CMD check complains only about newly added functions, but documented non-anymore-existing functions seem not to matter.
I knew about prompt and promptMethods promptClass. They are extremely useful if you are starting to write a package. But what with existing packages that have to be rewritten?

Having code and documentation in one place would be a great help. Has anyone a tool which is able to generate from appropriately commented R-code files (e.g. <<example>>= -example section) Rd files:
e.g. a noweb lit-prog file or patched version of Doxygen?

Yours
Eryk.