[Rd] (PR#7309) misuse of R-bugs (was inappropriate definition

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Oct 23 18:35:33 CEST 2004

>From the R FAQ

   Bug reports on contributed packages should be sent first to the package
   maintainer, and only submitted to the R-bugs repository by package
   maintainers, mentioning the package in the subject line.

and you are NOT the listed maintainer.

Do learn to read FAQs before causing unnecessary work for other people
(as the R posting guide asks).

Please do as the FAQ asks.

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 rafaminos at yahoo.fr wrote:

> Full_Name: Raphal Césari
> Version: 1.9.1

Not current, and that's mentioned in the FAQ and the posting guide.