(PR#7277) Re: [Rd] strange windows behaviour after changing

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 09:55:55 CEST 2004

I can reproduce this in MDI.  Another clue is that as the pager for
?merge is opened, the font in the console changes.

The console is still working: commands you type in it are accepted.
So the issue appears to be that the font in use has been changed
incorrectly (and it seems that the C code thinks it has been changed in
the preferences dialog).