[Rd] 2.0.1 countdown

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Thu Nov 4 18:55:43 CET 2004

Peter Dalgaard <p.dalgaard <at> biostat.ku.dk> writes:

: We plan to a patch release on Nov.15 to fix up various problems that
: cropped up after the release of R 2.0.0. Daily beta snapshots will be
: made available until the day of release.
:
: Please check if your favourite bugs have been fixed (but notice that

How does one easily find out if one's favorite bugs have been fixed?
Does the CHANGES file list them all or is there a more authoritative
source?  I was specifically interested in the bug report and posting
I submitted regarding NextMethod.