[Rd] RE: {Virus?} {Spam?} Hi

ulao at accom.lon.ac.uk ulao at accom.lon.ac.uk
Sun May 23 14:03:46 CEST 2004

Thank you for your email to the UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
ACCOMMODATION OFFICE (ULAO).

This automatic reply has been made necessary by the volume of emails we
receive; you should not reply to it. Please be advised that if your email is of
a general nature and the links below direct you to the information, we will not
be able to send you an individual reply. If we do not reply to you within
3 working days and you have been unable to find the information from the
links below please contact us again telling us you have not been able to
find the information and restate as specifically as possible your question.

Most general questions can be answered by referring to the A-Z section
of our website:
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/AZ.htm
Some specific areas of common enquiry:
CAN WE HELP YOU?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/College.htm
I START NEXT SEPTEMBER CAN YOU HELP?
As no suitable offers are published prior to MAY you should re-apply for a
password at the end of APRIL. You will not be sent a password
until then. Additionally we can only assist those that have a confirmed
unconditional offer or have met the terms of their offer.
HOW DO I START FINDING SOMEWHERE TO LIVE?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/faq.htm
WHERE TO LIVE FOR NEXT SEPTEMBER (2004)?
Please refer back to the ULAO in May 04 for the first information
about property available for next September.
WHAT ADVICE CAN I GET FROM THE ULAO?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/advice.htm
WHERE ARE YOU AND WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Getting.htm
Web Site:
http://housing.lon.ac.uk
WHERE ARE THE OFFERS OF PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Databasesearch.htm
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/AgencyGuide.htm
>From other Students?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/SCL.htm
WHERE DO STUDENTS LIVE?
Can you recommend any areas?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Postcodes/Area.htm

LANDLORDS:
I own property how can I advertise to students
looking for somewhere to live:
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/Landlords/HomePage.htm
I am a registered Landlord how can I
check my advertisements and registration details?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/new_database/ll_login.php

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR:
Does the University offer any alternatives to Halls
or renting from a Landlord?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/AZ.htm#pmu

Do you have any information about Halls of Residence?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Halls.htm
Who deals with my College halls?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Halls.htm#key
Are there any other halls?
www.lcos.org.uk

SOMEWHERE TO STAY ON A SHORT TERM BASIS?
Can I stay in the University Halls during the vacation?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/AZ.htm#vacation
anywhere else?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Looking.htm
on a limited budget?
http://housing.lon.ac.uk/site7/Hotels.htm

Flats, Houses and Rooms over the summer?
Details available for collection from the ULAO on
production of your valid Student ID card from June 04

Where can I find information about studying
at the University of London?
http://www.lon.ac.uk/Courses_Research
or email enquiries at eisa.lon.ac.uk