[Rd] Re: bad interaction between RandomFields 1.1.11 and Sweave

Martin Schlather schlather at cu.lu
Wed May 12 10:15:17 CEST 2004

Dear Ben,

I do not know how to solve the general problem that backspaces
cause within Sweave, but which are needed to implement running
counters.

To avoid the specific problems for RandomFields, a new version
of RandomFields is uploaded with default "pch="*" instead of
pch="!".

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Schlather
Universite du Luxembourg

email: schlather at cu.lu         http://www.cu.lu/~schlathe/
phone: +352 466644 642         Fax : +352 466644 513