[Rd] Gmane for list?

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Mon May 10 20:43:32 CEST 2004

Webb Sprague <wwsprague at ucdavis.edu> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if I might subscribe this list to gmane.org, so I (and
> everyone else) might view and search in with a newsreader?

This has already happened with R-help (aka gmane.comp.lang.r.general),
without anyone asking (or getting...) permission, and seemingly with
no ill effects. So I suggest that you wait a short while and go ahead
if nobody yells out.

> Also--is there any way to get it indexed by google, maybe along with
> the r-help list (or is it already but I haven't found it)?

Try googling for "r-devel HOMEDRIVE". And have a look at

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/~rking/R/about.html