[Rd] installed.packages hyperlink wrong in two spots (PR#6850)

kwright at eskimo.com kwright at eskimo.com
Mon May 3 20:57:17 CEST 2004

Full_Name: Kevin Wright
Version: 1.9.0
OS: Windows 2000
Submission from: (NULL) (170.54.59.160)

The html help file for the 'library' function contains this sentence:

 Note that installed.packages() returns...

The 'installed.packages' hyperlink points to 'installed.packages.html'.  The
latter file does not exist for me.  I suspect the link should be to
'update.packages.html'.

I searched the 'library' directory for other instances of
'installed.packages.html' and also found the string in the following file:
getDepList.html

Is there any kind of hyperlink checking that happens during the R build process?
 I imagine that this thought has been considered before.