[Rd] Help Documentation

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Mon Mar 29 18:38:38 CEST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:54:17 -0500, Duncan Murdoch <dmurdoch at pair.com>
wrote :

>You can normally see a webified version of the log online, but I seem
>to have misplaced the URL, and developer.r-project.org is offline.

Found it:  <http://anoncvs.r-project.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/>.  Most
documentation is in R/src/library/<package>/man, with the manuals in
R/doc/manual.

Because of the package reorganization about 3 months ago, most of the
files in the stats package (and other files that got moved) show
limited revision history; you need to go to the "Attic" of the old
package to see the older history.  Generally the log comment at the
time of the move will tell you where to go.

Duncan Murdoch