[Rd] Mac OS X Limited User cannot access R (PR#6700)

Adam Nave nave at Macalester.edu
Fri Mar 26 20:07:53 CET 2004

Well, beta is good enuf for me, but I'm a lab admin - I'd have to run it by
a bunch of people who may not be willing to entrust their data to
"untested" software. You're also probably not going to get good feedback
from the students either unless you have a talkback enabled version. But
I'll see what I can do... ;)

Thanks!

--Adam

--On Friday, March 26, 2004 7:57 PM +0100 Martin Maechler