[Rd] Parsing multi-line strings. Bug? Feature?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 29 09:45:31 CEST 2004

Perhaps the two of you would like to submit a patch for consideration?
I think you can take it that it was considered in Dec 2002 and no one
wanted to do the work to check the feasibility.

The form in Open Source projects is that those who want a feature
implement it and offer it to the maintainers.