[Rd] ChangeLog for R packages {was "Wish list"}

Byron Ellis bellis at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 22 22:56:44 MET 2004

An R structure wouldn't be bad either---you can output whatever format
you want and less reliance on other languages can't hurt. For that
matter I wouldn't be averse to seeing DESCRIPTION going that way (not
that its all that difficult to parse I suppose). In any case, while I'm
thinking about it, ?DESCRIPTION would be handy.