[Rd] Wish list

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Sun Jan 18 23:22:11 MET 2004

Peter Dalgaard <p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk> writes:

> rossini at blindglobe.net (A.J. Rossini) writes:
>
>> Bugzilla is a pain-in-the-arse to maintain, unless they've improved it
>> in the last 9 months.  Just my two cents...
>
> It might have (and I wouldn't mind replacing Jitterbug with something
> that is actually maintained itself!), but there's another rear-end problem...
>
> Who's going to do the actual work?

That's my point.  Maintainance is critical, and any time spent on
systems administration (systems in the generic sense, here it's
bug-tracking) is less time spent on other more useful, or interesting,
or high-payoff items.

I'm probably not the only one who wished Peter had more time for other
things...

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}