[Rd] error in building R-1.9.0 sources under Win32

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 1 08:41:45 MET 2004

First, 1.9.0 is not released ... so I presume you mean R-devel.  Which
date?

Did you remake your fptex databases (texhash) after adding the file?  It
is an TeX problem, not an R one.   You may find it simpler to put the file
in .../doc/manual or .../share/texmf.

I've added it to the distribution, since people are using

@documentlanguage en

in .texi files (even though that appears to be the default according to
txi-en.tex).