[Rd] Cookbook, was Re: [R] R on gentoo amd64, etc.

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Sat Aug 21 22:21:59 CEST 2004

Hi!

Paul Johnsons Excellent Rtips page is not listed yet at the Contributed Documentation page.
I am missing a link to Rtips at this page.

I dont think that there are Cookbook neccessary.
 The only difference between the free documentation provided by Paul Johnson and a book for which you have to pay a lot will be a marketing guy.

Sincerely Yours
Eryk