[Rd] R as shared library

Byron Ellis bellis at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 20 20:27:44 CEST 2004

Building the callbacks is possible. Basically, you need to construct a
fake DllInfo object for Apache and then use R_registerRoutines to
attach the callbacks to R as it if were a normal R package registering
its routines.

I might have a simple example of this lying around, I'll see if I can
find it (especially since it seems I'll be needing it myself soon :-))