[Rd] line transect method

Villirillo villirillo at inwind.it
Thu Apr 29 12:53:44 CEST 2004

Hello, I'm a final-year student in statistics and I deal with as subject of thesis "rare and elusive populations". I want make a simulation, in which I want generate a population and estimate its density with "line transect method" using R language. Is there someone that can send me the program that generate a population and estimate its density with "line transect method" in R language, please?

I'm sure of your courtesy I'd like immediately to thank for whoever wants to answer me and send the program.

My e-mail: villirillo at inwind.it