[Rd] a simple suggestion for the next version of R windows

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Sun Apr 25 05:18:06 CEST 2004

I don't see how this can work.  I frequently run only one R session (also in
SDI), but change working directories several times during the session, with
or without loading the workspace files in those directories, depending on
what I need to do.  I don't think the Window title can change every time I
do setwd("somewhereElse"); load(".RData").

One possibility that could probably help you is to change the R command
prompt from "> " to the current working directory plus "> ".  I believe this
can be done with the taskCallbackManager().

Andy