[Rd] documentation search: problem with links (PR#4254)

kvanhorn at ksvanhorn.com kvanhorn at ksvanhorn.com
Mon Sep 22 21:19:10 MEST 2003

Full_Name: Kevin S. Van Horn
Version: 1.7.1
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (12.209.149.192)

I used help.start() to get the web help displayed in my browser (Mozilla 1.21,
on a RedHat Linux 9.0 system).  I then clicked on "Search Engine and Keywords",
and searched on "optimize".  The resulting web page had a number of links.  The
first time I clicked on one these links it worked OK, but after hitting the
"back" button to return to the search results page I found that clicking on the
links in the result page resulted in absolutely nothing happening.