[Rd] New Marketing tool

ceo102W1hDH at globalgiftware.net ceo102W1hDH at globalgiftware.net
Sun Sep 21 05:01:28 MEST 2003

Hi!

I have something of utmost importance to discuss with
you and I Know this can impact your business greatly.
There is nothing like it on the net and I am sure
it will be hailed as the Hottest and best marketing
tool of 2003 and beyond.

As you are well aware, Auto responders have
become common place on the internet today
and every where you turn you will find them.
As a professional marketer YOU know how important
it is to follow up with your prospects.

The Problem is that they are commonly seen as SP^M.
This has forced the commercial auto responder
companies to implement strict rules and limitations
on the use of their services and those who install
their own auto responders are risking loosing their
hosting if they misuse them.

There is finally a solution to this growing Problem...

A BULLET PROOF AUTO RESPONDER

We have Launched a BULLET PROOF Autoresponder
that you will never have to worry about Sp^m or
worry about ISP issues.. All mail will run off our
servers..:)

you will be able to plug-in to 100,000 emails  a month..

You will be able to run multiple AR campaigns..

Because we aren't at risk of being
kicked of our host (we own it), we can allow our members to
import unverified people into our system.

This means that you can use the auto responder as your
first contact with people while complying to the
most strict e-mailing law to date. The auto responder
automatically generates a functioning removal
link and cleans your lists against all removal
requests that we have received to date.

Protect your business
and
Grow your business