[Rd] R 1.8.0 (to be) and RPy 0.3.1

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Sep 13 17:06:52 MEST 2003

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 02:57:30PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> /* Abort the current R computation and signal a KeyboardInterrupt
>    exception */
> void interrupt_R(int signum)
> {
>   interrupted = 1;
>   jump_now();
> }
>
> By commenting it out, the package builds and is usable (modulo the absence
> of interrupt handling, I suppose).
>
> Could someone give me a pointer or suggestion as to what the replacement for
> jump_now() would be?

Luke, resourceful as always, pointed me to Rf_onintr() which does the trick.
I may prepare a Debian test package of RPy.  So if you are a present or past
user of RPy, and if you happen to have a Debian system, please do drop me a
line if you would like to test it.

Regards, Dirk

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                                -- Groucho Marx