[Rd] help.search in trouble with R-patched ?

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Wed Oct 15 09:35:30 MEST 2003

I just closed my R session, ran it again... and then
it worked... the only difference (of possible interest)
I have found between the two sessions is that in the
first one, the package reposTools did:
Synching your local package management information ...
Packages which have been added/updated:
        base
        Biobase
        boot