[Rd] address for bug reports? (PR#5171)

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Tue Nov 18 17:54:04 MET 2003

True, it is not a bug, it is a meta-bug. You don't see many of
those about.

I'll shut up about this now.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}