[Rd] docs, examples, man pages (PR#2711)

Tom Laudeman twl8n at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:58:51 MEST 2003

Fritz, Peter,
Thanks for the notes. After learning that I needed to to R -CMD INSTALL
I also found all kinds of docs. Very nice.

I was confused by multtest_1.0.tar.gz because I mistakenly un-tar'ed it
and didn't find an INSTALL or README which I tend to think of as *nix
standards.

I also looked in the ./inst/doc directory of the un-tar'ed tree. Nothing
too useful looking there. I tried the PDF, and xpdf barfed. Of course,
now I've read through the installation FAQ at the web site, and I know
that it only takes one simple command to install the package.

Thanks again,
Tom.

--
Tom Laudeman