[Rd] Some bugs in Rcmd check ? (PR#2608)

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Thu Mar 6 07:07:08 MET 2003

Hi,
You should probably have asked on R-help about this one. This is not a
bug. The error
message was very clear; cmd check could not find make or cp. You need
several tools to
build packages on windows. Dr Ripley maintains a very helpful web page
with links to all
the tools you need to build packages from source on windows at,

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/

Nicholas