[Rd] R 1.7.1 beta is out

kjetil brinchmann halvorsen kjetil at entelnet.bo
Mon Jun 2 23:22:52 MEST 2003

On 2 Jun 2003 at 16:53, Peter Dalgaard BSA wrote:

Hola!

I downloaded latest of 1.7.1 today, and are compiling under windows
XP. One problem, not with the distribution but with the instructions.
The file /src/gnuwin32/INSTALL
says that one can run make check immediately after make.

This fails, because testing the base package uses Orthodont
from package nlme, and so make check fails if run before
make recommended. This should maybe be changed in this file INSTALL.

Kjetil Halvorsen