[Rd] Strategies for S-PLUS compatibility?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri Jul 18 09:10:32 MEST 2003

Duncan Murdoch <dmurdoch at pair.com> writes:

> I'd like to give a copy of an R package to someone using S-PLUS.  It
> doesn't just run as-is, it'll need changes.  Has anyone written any
> general guidelines on ways to port in that direction?

I thought the other Duncan had some form of compatibility package on
the Omegahat WWW site?

best,
-tony

A.J. Rossini  /  rossini at u.washington.edu  /  rossini at scharp.org
http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ UNTIL IT MOVES IN JULY.
Biomedical and Health Informatics, University of Washington
Biostatistics, HVTN/SCHARP, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
FHCRC: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}