[Rd] Integrating R in OpenOffice

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Thu Jul 17 13:24:54 MEST 2003

Hi Duncan,

thanks very much for your insights (and also for the previous help with
RGnumeric, docs, etc, etc).  They answered my questions well and in the way I
was hoping ;).  I'm really enthusiastic about digging into this more now.

I'm just starting in on the detailed UNO/UDK docs and examples myself and am
just now downloading and doing the initial compilations required as an OO base
development system, but as I find interesting or valuable bits, I'll send them
your way as well to the other team members (also Simon Urbanek and Kevin B.
Hendricks have expressed interest in helping out as well).

Harry