[Rd] save bug (PR#2418)

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw@merck.com
Fri Jan 3 19:09:02 2003

I know that Bert has used something like the following in his S code in the
past:

myfunction <- function(..., requiredArg = stop("requiredArg not supplied",
...)

Wouldn't this work?  This would be a problem if somehow the requiredArg is
not evaluated, but then it wouldn't be a required agrument...

We are still on NT4sp6.  Scheduled to move to XP this year.

Cheers,
Andy