[Rd] R-devel problems

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 25 17:22:03 2003

As for the tcl/tk, I actually configured without pointing to
tclConfig.sh
and tkConfig.sh at all, but putting TCLTK_LIBS and TCLTK_CPPFLAGS
in the environment.

I could try to use, in addition,  --with-tclconfig and --with-tkconfig,
but I
thought that would not be necessary if location of headers and libs are
defined explicitly.