[Rd] Not my night for tools...

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Thu Dec 4 05:32:57 MET 2003

Earlier this evening, Insight/gdb messed up it's gdbtk.ini file and
stopped working.  One of its error messages said that it might not be
installed properly.

After trying a few other things, I decided to update my cygwin
installation, hoping this would fix Insight.  It didn't.

After Luke told me about the gdbtk.ini file and I got Insight working,
I found the cause of a small bug in r-patched, and fixed it.  Tried to
do a cvs update before committing the patch, and cvs hung.  After I
(thought I) backed out to the previous version of cygwin, cvs still
hangs.

Just not my night.

Duncan Murdoch