[Rd] mcmc

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Fri Aug 22 18:49:00 MEST 2003

I also am 'almost' done with an interface between my Hydra MCMC package (see
http://hydra-mcmc.sf.net) and R.   You write the prior and the likelihood
using R functions, and it will run the MCMC sampler in a separate process.

Anyone who is interested in helping out with programming or testing, let me
know.

-G