[Rd] Were you trying to contact priceline.com Customer Service?

pricelinetravel at priceline.m0.net pricelinetravel at priceline.m0.net
Wed Aug 20 22:40:26 MEST 2003

Dear priceline customer,

Your email has reached an automated mailbox, and email sent to this
address does not reach our Customer Service team and will not receive
a personal response.

If you would like to communicate with priceline.com Customer Service,
please visit our help section at
http://www.priceline.com/customerservice/faq/csmain.asp

If your inquiry is regarding a specific priceline purchase or offer,
please include your full name, the email address you entered when
placing your request, your phone number and your priceline request
number.

Remember, we can best assist you if you provide detailed information
regarding your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience.

The priceline.com Customer Service Team