[Rd] Re: Thank you! (KMM340084V17539L0KM)

travelinfo at cheaptickets.com travelinfo at cheaptickets.com
Tue Aug 19 13:25:48 MEST 2003

Thank you for contacting Cheap Tickets.  We have received your inquiry
and are currently reviewing your request.  Due to the popularity of our
travel discounts, you may experience a delay in receiving a response.
E-mail is answered in the order it was received.  We will contact you as
soon as possible.  Thank you for your patience.

This is an auto-acknowledgement message sent by our e-mail system.
Please do not respond to this message.

For exceptional savings on discounted flights, lodging, rental cars,
vacation packages, cruises, and more, visit www.cheaptickets.com today!
Thanks for making Cheap Tickets your premier travel provider.

Travel Professionals are available 24/7 at 1-888-922-1849.

Thanks,
The Cheap Tickets Team
The Best Kept Secret in Travel
www.cheaptickets.com