[Rd] anon cvs?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Sun Aug 17 12:07:47 MEST 2003

"Timothy H. Keitt" <tkeitt at mail.utexas.edu> writes:

> I'd like to add an "on.exit" flag to "reg.finalizer". Is it possible to
> check out the source via anon cvs? (If so, which module is preferred for
> this sort of thing, and which diff flags?)

I'd like to second Tim's request for anoncvs, if it could be
reinstated, and would be willing to help set it up again, if that
is a factor in the decision.

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}