[Rd] cran.us.r-project.org off

Peter Dalgaard BSA p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Apr 15 15:59:10 MEST 2003

Paul Gilbert <pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca> writes:

> cran.us.r-project.org seems to be off line this morning.

...and with it the R CVS archive and the developers web pages.
Hopefully, someone in Wisconsin has been alerted to the fact by now.
Otherwise, I fear we'll have to postpone the planned release tomorrow.

Notice that this machine is also the physical "r-project.org"
redirecting mail to "lists.r-project.org" in Zurich. So mail adressed
to (e.g.) r-help at r-project.org is not going through, please use
... at lists.r-project.org or ... at stat.math.ethz.ch .