[Rd] pacf.mts

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Thu Apr 10 16:06:01 MEST 2003

I think this is a bug. Sorry I'm still using a version from a couple of
days ago.

R : Copyright 2003, The R Development Core Team
Version 1.7.0 Under development (unstable) (2003-04-08)

Type `license()' or `licence()' for distribution details.

Type `contributors()' for more information.

Type `demo()' for some demos, `help()' for on-line help, or
`help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type `q()' to quit R.

>  library(ts)
>  z <- matrix (rnorm(200), 100,2)
> zz <- acf(z, plot=FALSE, type= "partial")$acf
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : couldn't find function "pacf.mts"

Paul Gilbert