[Rd] Default broswer for OS X (PR#2725)

Kurt Hornik hornik at ci.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 10 18:36:42 MEST 2003

> This could be nice for the vignettes too.
> stefano

I am not sure if the original message is a bug report or a feature
request for a certain binary distribution?

Configure currently checks for R_BROWSER being set and then for

  netscape mozilla galeon kfmclient opera gnome-moz-remote open

in that order.  One could special-case the order for OSX but as it is
trivial to change things at both configure and run time ...

-k