[Rd] pacf.mts

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Wed Apr 2 16:29:50 MEST 2003

I am getting the following:

*** Weave Errors ***
Error in driver$runcode(drobj, chunk, chunkopts) :
        Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : couldn't find function "pacf.mts"
*** Source Errors ***
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : couldn't find function "pacf.mts"
make[1]: *** [checkVignettes] Error 1

I don't really understand the new namespace mechanism, so I am not sure if this
is a problem with R-1.7.0beta, or because of a change I should be making in my
code. Does it make sense that the generic pacf is found, but not the method
pacf.mts? (I am calling pacf and not pacf.mts.)

Paul