[Rd] Nesting of readline input (PR#2310)

Roger Peng rpeng@stat.ucla.edu
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:34:30 -0800 (PST)

I believe this problem was fixed by D. T. Lang a couple of weeks ago.
There was some problem with the readline stack specifically after hitting
Ctrl-C a number of times.  Try the latest R-devel sources.  The problem
shouldn't happen there.

-roger
UCLA Department of Statistics
rpeng@stat.ucla.edu