please respond

stanleywood stanleywood@hknetmail.com
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:59:59 +0800

Dear Sir,

I am Stanley Woodwork, the secetary of Africa White farmers
co-operation (AWFC) OF Zimbabwe. After the last general elections in my
country where the incumbent president Mr. Robert Mugabe won the
presidential election, the
government has adopted a very aggressive land reforms programme. This
programme is solely aimed at taking the land owned by white African
farmers for redistribution to black africans. This programme has attracted
worldwide
condemnation from world leaders including British prime minister,mr
Tony Blair and also forced several white farmers to flee the country for
fear of
victimization and physical abuse.
   Two weeks ago, our headquartes in Harare was attacked and
looted by black protesters and in the process burnt down the whole
building. Fortunately,they did not get access to the huge funds kept in the
strong room which
belong to the co-operation. This cash was kept at the secretariat
rather than in the bank for fear of seizure by the government.
   Now I have the funds in my possession and would need to get it
invested in a viable business venture in europe. T
   Once I can get your commitment and sincerity of investing
this funds on our behalf then I would proceed to get the funds
freighted to Europe, where you would be required to pick it up for investment
for us.
   You do not have anything to worry about as I would undertake all
charges involved in freighting the funds to europe, and the business
proposal is 100% legal and risk free.
   You would be adequately compensated for all your effort once we have
gotten the funds to europe.
Please get back to me if you can be of assistance and I would want our
correspondence to be via email as most phone lines of white farmers are
bugged by the government.
   I expect 100% confidentiality and your prompt response to
this mail so as to proceed.you may also reach me on
stanleywoodwork@hotvoice.com

Kind regards,

Stanley Woodwork.