[Rd] html bug in internal links of documentation (PR#1117)

cmaley@alum.mit.edu cmaley@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:28:52 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: Carlo Maley
Version: 1.3.1-1
OS: Debian Linux 2.2
Submission from: (NULL) (

I noticed while reading some of the html documentation (e.g. R-intro.html) that
many of the internal links in the documents were broken.  At least they don't
work in Mozilla 0.9.3.  This is because the strings for the internal references
include %20 rather than just spaces.  This could easily be fixed with a perl
script to replace all instances of %20 with ' '.

I tried this on R-intro.html and it worked.

r-devel mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-devel-request@stat.math.ethz.ch