analysis of multivariate normal (missing values)

Alvaro A. Novo
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:49:17 -0500

I could not find an R package for the analysis of multivariate normal
datasets with missing values. Prof. Joseph Schafer has created an S+ library
(norm) that does such type of analysis, which I now ported to R.

I guess that I should have asked here if there are other people working on
such project, before I actually ported it, but... If such package has not been
ported, I will upload the package (norm, original name) anytime soon.
Please let me know if you are working on such project.

Thank you,

Alvaro A. Novo

r-devel mailing list -- Read
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"