definition of R_problem_buf in S.h (PR#210)

Duncan Temple Lang
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:46:38 -0400

I think Thomas is correct and that it is a problem.  I brought it up a
while back and Peter had some comments.  The problem is when 2 or more
user-level C source files include S.h. Then while each file has an
idempotent S.h, when linked together, there is a duplication of
symbols.  The problem is not within source file but across file.

Duncan Temple Lang
Bell Labs, Lucent Technologies    office: (908)582-3217
700 Mountain Avenue, Room 2C-259  fax:    (908)582-3340
Murray Hill, NJ  07974-2070

      Languages shape the way we think, and determine what
      we can think about -- Benjamin Whorf
r-devel mailing list -- Read
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: