0.65 && AIX|HPUX
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:40:52 +0200 (CEST)
I've made some more changes to configure/make which still don't solve
everything but I think I have to stop for now.
* I can compile with gcc/f77/make.
* AIX make check fails (cannot build base-Ex.R).
* GNU make check fails in the contour example.
* Plotting is broken (tickmarks go all the way thru).
* IEEE fp stuff is strange (will look into this).
* I still need f77 for linking. Using ld with the suggested flags gives
a binary with `exec format error'. The problem seems to be with an
* The basic add-ons seem to work, though.
* I can compile the main binary with c89/f77/make.
* Compilation fails in eda (syntax error in etc/Makeconf). The problem
disappears when the SHLIB target is commented ... but then building
the shared lib fails. I tried xlispstat -Wl,-E instead but no.
* QUESTION: what about src/unix/hpdlfcn.c?
r-devel mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: email@example.com