Manual: writing R Extensions (PR#380)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:43:57 +0100 (MET)

-- Happy holidays! --

Dear R Development Core Team,

I want to thank you *very much* for the new "Writing R Extensions" manual
published with RW0.901 and hope this is the right place to report some
possible typos.

page 17, example given in the middle of the page, I think it should read

REAL(version) = 3.0;

page 23, second example, I think the parameter definition should read

SEXP lapply2(SEXP list, SEXP fn, SEXP rho)

and the last line of the function I guess should be

VECTOR(ans)[i] = eval(R_fcall, rho);

If my understanding is wrong or you discover another typo in the lapply2
example, please give me a short note.

Dr. Jens Oehlschlägel-Akiyoshi
Bayerstrasse 21

80335 München

Tel.: 089 545 28-27
Fax.: 089 545 28-10

Standard Disclaimers: Opinions expressed here are personal
and are not otherwise represented.

r-devel mailing list -- Read
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: