[MM-Tst] Notification Of Funds

For Testing Mailman administration mm-te@t @ending from r-project@org
Tue Sep 11 12:48:31 CEST 2018

It has come to our attention that you may be entitled to an
undisclosed amount of unclaimed funds.

If so, these funds are currently reserved in your name and waiting
or you to claim.

Please enter your name at the unclaimed money search engine
located at our site.
Click Here

Notification Date: 10/15/02 to 11/15/02

Unclaimed Funds Department
Found Money.com

We take your privacy very seriously and it is our policy never to send
unwanted email messages. This message has been sent to you because
you originally signed up with a party that has contracted with JMC Marketing Concepts.

To unsubscribe click here or go to and enter your
email address.

JMC Marketing Concepts
1003 E. Concho
Rockport, TX 78382