[MM-Tst] [R] Invitation to my Viadeo network

Sophie Plantieux sophie.plantieux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:52:37 CEST 2007

Sophie Plantieux invites you to join the Viadeo network Hi,

I'd like to invite you to be part of my Viadeo network.

I use Viadeo to manage my professional contacts and get in touch with other people in my industry. Give it a look : it has paid off for me.

Kind regards,
Sophie Plantieux Registration only takes a few minutes !I want to join
http://www.viadeo.com/action/index.jsp?actionId=002j6b8yyvh80ca&urlId=0021v1e4bjtkdcp0
Please join now by clicking on the above link.PS: By inviting your contacts to join your network on Viadeo you increase your networking opportunities exponentially. Some Internet Service Providers deactivate html links. If this is your case, to accept this invitation simply copy and paste this address in your Internet browser:http://www.viadeo.com/action/index.jsp?actionId=002j6b8yyvh80ca&urlId=0021v1e4bjtkdcp0
http://www.viadeo.com/action/index.jsp?actionId=002j6b8yyvh80ca&urlId=0021v1e4bjtkdcp0