[ESS] Debian installation bug report with current package and Emacs 28.1

Wed Sep 14 10:17:16 CEST 2022

    > does that affect eshell?  i thought not and only shell?

In spite of having learned about eshell a long time ago, for
some reason I never got really happy with it and hence have *not*
used anymore.

So, indeed, I'm only talking about the (comint based) *shell*
buffers started by  M-x shell